Wednesday, April 9, 2008

25 things about me!!!

1. i love the LORD.
2. my bestest friends are Emily Madalyn and Amber.
3. i HATE drama.
4. sometimes i wish that Gloria would not have cancer but then i think that it is such a blessing that the LORD gave it to her because then me and my family could more of a witness to her and my dad and my dads family and Glos family.
5. i want to grow more deeper wih the LORD.
6. i REALLY want Charlotte to come home and NEVER leave again.
7. i love cosmo and everytime i see him i think of Charlotte.
8. dang i dont know what else to say:)
9. someday i(hopefully) am going to live in New York, New York when i get older.
10. i want to be a doctor but dont want to go to all of the school!
11. i ABSOLUTLY love youth group and my week is not complete if i miss it.
12. sometimes i like hanging out with boys more than girls(just like Charlotte)
13. i think that Zac Efron, Joe Jonas and Orlando Bloom are the cutest guys alive.
14. i love Relient k now that Charlotte got me hooked on them:)!
15. i hate wearing glasses and cant wait till i can get contacts.
16. i love gymnastics and hope to someday become a cheerleader for CCM.
17. i hate the movie King Kong and i think that it should have never been made. oh and i also dont like it cause Jack Black is very funny in it!
18. my favorite movies are HSM2 and Pride and Prejudice.
19. i love Chocolat the movie.
20. i love chovolate.
21. i love my family SSSSSOOOO much!!!
22. i love my little brother Madden and i hope that my dad and Glo have more kids.
23. (almost there:P) ummm i love going to Calvary football games with the Kleins and the Taylors.
24. my favorite number is 7 because it is the perfect number.
25. and last but not least...i LOVE EMILY KLEIN!!!

There...finally im done and now i tag Austen Trysten Amber and my Gramma Baker!!!ily everyone!!!

16 comments:

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

very nice bailey. i love how i'm mentioned TWICE! hah. i love you too bailey, you are simply AMAZING(: my love. hah, i miss charlotte too:[ but it's where she needs to be. lol. =]
annddd david archuleta is wayyyyyyy cute than jo jonas. hah.
loveyougirl!

Emily Elizabeth(: said...

very nice bailey. i love how i'm mentioned TWICE! hah. i love you too bailey, you are simply AMAZING(: my love. hah, i miss charlotte too:[ but it's where she needs to be. lol. =]
annddd david archuleta is wayyyyyyy cute than jo jonas. hah.
loveyougirl!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

bailey_noel said...

haha thanks!!!david archuleta is ssso not even cuter that Joe Jonas!!!and yes i know that Lotte is where she needs to be but i still want her home!!!ily

Jesusfreak said...

that was cool i guess but anyways WHATEVER TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no idea what im saying....

INZANE said...

lol im surprised BRADLY wasnt mentioned AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

INZANE said...

hehe i just realized bradly and bailey both start with B!!!!! AAHAHAHAHAAA

Jesusfreak said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ya thats funny stuff!!!!!!

Jesusfreak said...

OH were not stupid we just... nvm well im pretty much bored and i think i already said that O WELL!!! bye TTYL!!

Jesusfreak said...

WAIT wierd as in SEXY!!!!

bailey_noel said...

ewwww you are sooo gross

Jesusfreak said...

Thank you very much!!

bailey_noel said...

you are soo weird and i think that you need to go to a phsyciatrist...

bailey_noel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesusfreak said...

ya thanks i feel so amazing now and that word is awesome cuz its like phsyciaTRIST!!!! like TRYSTEN HA ha ha ha ha so funny...

bailey_noel said...

whatever you think that anything if it has anything to do with your name!haha. lol.see you on wednesday!
*highfive*